View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-30-2014, 01:24 PM

~Art Contest - Win art from CK!~

That's right! There's an art contest in this thread! You can win art from me! Woo hoo! (Not familiar with my artwork? Visit my Tumblr!)

How?

Just post in this thread! EASY. But only the top posters in the thread will have their names put into the hat to be drawn. So if you want a shot at winning, you need to keep this thread active. :) This gives Iro and me people to chat with, so I hope it'll encourage lots of posting! :3

What will I win?

Well, this will work on a tiered system. :) And, yes, Iro can count as one of the top posters! (Top posters means people with the most posts in the thread. If people tie, then I'll just add the extra names to the hat. So, for example, if I'm looking for the top five posters in the thread, and the top posters have 12, 12, 10, 9, 8, 8, and 8 posts, then even though there are more than five names, all of them go into the drawing.)

<10 pages = Top 5 posters. 1 winner. Cute/chibi picture -or- sketch (your choice).
10+ pages = Top 5 posters. 1 winner. Black and white, full body art.
25+ pages = Top 5 posters, 1 winner. Color, full body art.
50+ pages = Top 10 posters, 2 winners. Color, full body art.
100+ pages = Top 10 posters, 3 winners. Color, full body art.
200+ pages = Top 10 posters, 4 winners. Color, full body art.
300+ pages = Top 20 posters, 5 winners. Color, full body art.

How do I know if I win?

I'll post about the winner(s) in my Menewsha art thread and PM the winner(s) to see what they'd like me to draw. So if you want to know who won, don't forget that thread. :)

Questions?

Being harassed by a three year old right now, so hopefully I've covered everything. Let me know if you have any questions about the contest!