View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-11-2017, 05:20 PM

StoryX

-In the emergency room-

Hadsvich walks into the Emeregency Room alone muttering to themselves nervously and trying to keep calm.

Hadsvich: This is an emergency situation! This is the perfect place to be. *nervously* But this is also where the biggest emergencies happen. Like car crashes, and domestic violence and broken bones from falling off ladders at work.
Mysterious Figure: Murders.
Hadsvich gasps and let out a scream running for the doors. The serial killer is faster.

Shadami: *Pours some water on top of Riley and wakes him up.* Where is Beth?
Riley: Beth? What? *he sits up groggily.*
Shadami: Your hat was found in a pile of your friends with a note about how to find Beth alive. Where is she?
Riley: What?! No, I didn’t do it! *he touches the top of his head where the hat is missing.* Awww man, now I’m out of uniform.

Shadami: *driliy* I’m pretty sure you’re the only one that follows dress code anyways. Now focus, where is Beth.
Riley:Last thing I remember was going into the gents room with her and some others. I think Justin was there. *he rubs his head trying to think back* Maybe someone else. I don’t remember.

Shadami: *dripping with sarcasm* I guess it’s good that we’re at a hospital. It sounds like you have a concussion. Stay put and I’ll be right back with a doctor.

She hurries inside to go search out a doctor. Oddly, like the rest of the town, the halls seem to be deserted. Suddenly screams echo through the halls from the direction of the Emergency Room. However it seems to be harder for others to tell what direction the screams are coming from as people emerge from their searching areas very slowly. Detective Shadami runs straight for the Emergency room and sees a dark boot as the serial killer flees through the ambulance bay doors. Quickly she gives chase and disappears into the night.

-Meanwhile in the central lobby -
People are meeting up, finally called together by the screams or just finishing up their searching and coming to see if anyone else found Beth.

Jacque: I haven’t found Beth. Has anyone else found her?
Lindsey: No sign of her, or anyone else for that matter.
Paige: I actually agree with you for once Lindsey. Where is everyone in town, things are strange right now.
Lindsey: *stunned* Thanks Paige. Where do you think they’ve all gone?
Diana: *arrives out of breath* Did anyone else hear those screams? I can’t figure out where they came from.
Paige: No, what screams?
Diana: I was over by the Nurse’s station and heard screams coming from this way somewhere.
Lindsey: Oh no! Did the serial killer strike again?

Jacque: I hope it wasn’t Beth.
Artimis: I doubt it was. I found something interesting in the psychology department though. They have some really interesting patients there.
Diana: Why were you digging through some shrinks notes. Those are private.
Artimis: I was curious. It’s not like I’m going to do anything with the information I read.
Diana: *Shakes her head disappointed with him* Shame on you Artimis.
Artimis: What, this entire night is annoying. I had to have some kind of fun.
Diana: *raises her eyebrow at him* Running in fear isn’t good enough for you?
Artimis:Nope, i would rather be fishing.

Suddenly the conversations are stopped short as Justin helps Riley through the front door.

Paige & Jacque: YOU!
Paige: Get away from my brother!
Jacque: Where is my girfriend!
Riley: i’m fine Paige. The Detective said that I just have a concussion.
Justin: I’m just helping him up the stairs. God, do something good and people go insane.
Jacque: Where is Beth?!
Justin: I don’t know, have you checked anyones bedrooms lately. Maybe she’s hiding in fear.
Jacque: That doesn’t matter, I already figured out I’m not her only boyfrind. But she’s in danger, and you’re the killer remember!
Johnny: No he’s not. Riley is! He found out who he wanted had two people, but had turned him down so he went on a crazy murderous rampage.
Riley: No I didn’t! That’s the monster that does that every thirteen years!
Johnny: We all know that it’s a human Riley. Your monster guise is up!
Riley: It wasn’t me! I already told the detective that!
Lindsey: … Where is the detective?

Riley: She came in here to get me a doctor, and than she never came back. Justin came by and helped me inside to get her. I thought she’d be right here.
Diana: Was that around the time someone screamed?

Riley: Oh yeah! You know it was. I forgot about that!
Diana: Was it her that screamed?
Lindsey: *Looking around the room for the detective* Wait a minute… we’re still missing people!
Justin: Why are you all sitting around arguing if someone has been screaming!
Lindsey: How about telling us the reason YOU have been missing for an hour!
Justin: I woke up with a headache at the school and wandered this way to get it checked out, and I found Riley out front.

As they all continue to bicker they take a look in the emergency room and figure out the likely location that the screams had come from. Artimis points across the room at the ambulance bay doors.
Artimis: Look! Bloody footprints! Finally a helpful clue after this boring night.
Paige: Boring night? This has been an exciting night, I can’t wait to see what P.S.Herman writes about it. All the secrets getting revealed tonight. Oh the dirty gossip.
Lindsey: What makes you think that dirty rag article is going to even have anything about tonight in it.
Paige: Oh, well… P.S.Herman always seems to know everyones dirt. It can’t stay covered forever and something like this night is bound to spread.
Diana: if there’s anyone left to hear it…

On that grim note they take off following the footprint trail down the street where it leads to the school’s front doors.The trail gets blurred and heads off in multiple directions.

Jacque: I guess we split up again and follow the trail. Artimis I’m going with you.
Artimis:Whatever, fine by me.
Paige:My innocent brother and I will go together than. *glares at Jacque*
Lindsey: Fine, I’ll go with Johnny. *glares at Paige*
Diana:*shrugs* Whatever, let’s go Justin. We have to find Beth after all.

Search Options:
-- Gymnasium
-- Science Room
-- Nurse’s Office
-- Principal’s Office
-- Dark Room
-- Art Studio
-- Math Room
-- Cafeteria

Paste this form into the thread to play
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][B]Today is Day 7 : Where did Shadami go?![/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"]I'm hiding here: [write map area here]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Where are you searching?X

-- Gymnasium

-- Science Room
Vox
Professor Lily
Sadrain
Velvet
Salvete
Mimmu
gummybearkisses
-- Nurse’s Office
Razor
Dakota
-- Principal’s Office
Hadsvich
-- Dark Room
Miscreant74 -?
Kamikaze Kendra -?
monstahh` -?
*hime* -?
HIM_ROCK
Midian
Xogizmoox -?
-- Art Studio
Dragoness129
Nephila
DivineHeart
Naisou
Star2000shadow
Damia Flagg
Musasgal
Ghostpastry
Superzombiepotatoe
Woodlandnymph
Kay
Evilcupcakecat
Zigbigadorlube
Suona
Wish
Eastriel
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
Divacita
-- Math Room
Kent
xoxoangiexoxo
-- Cafeteria
Kiari
Emma Corrin
Dystopia

Last edited by Shadami; 11-03-2017 at 06:53 PM..