Thread: free busts!
View Single Post
zyne
they/them

Old 12-31-2014, 09:22 AM

[mock shocked gasp!] i have never been rude a day in my life. you take that back

it's.... a virtual pet site where you adopt a ton of pets in the beginning of the month and they grow into different outcomes and you collect them? i guess. you dont have to take care of anything so it's basically collecting pretty things or rare things. it's pretty forum based too although the general community on there is kind of varied like... grown adults vs young kids kind of place.

oh man! i'm actually planning to major in psychology and want to pursue a career as a counselor or teacher! so that's pretty cool 0: got any tips for a wannabe like me?

nice going on the new clothes though! my cousins bought me some stuff this year (we don't really do presents so they're the ones who give me gifts generally). most impressive were donut-print boxers which i'm pretty stoked about.

haha yeah i didn't expect a reaction of people actually talking to me honestly. i kind of feel like im guilting/bribing you guys into replying. usually only other people drawing things at the time seem to want to chat with me so this was surprising! no winter break sounds awful though i'm so sorry. you are so brave for making it through these trying times.

neopets is hell pt. 2 and i feel constantly bad over the fact that my korbat is probably starving there. also inflation killed any happiness on that site and yet i log on every now and then to feed that poor pet and then run off somewhere else for half a year.

oooh ouch >;/ ive heard that tearing the acl hurts like hell. that blows - i hope it heals up and feels better soon though

IM GONNA SKIP TWO RESPONSES BC IM LAZY WHOOPS

i identify as agender! which is, if you didnt know, a lack of gender and no worries! i actually like talking about this kind of stuff since i like spreading information haha. i'm hoping to present more androgynous in the future though, definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
c: I would love a gif. I'd pay handsomely for a gif of two animals- A cat and a firebird.

Ionno. I don't really care what gets people off. I try not to be judgemental. But some people really push the line between "This is my fetish." and "This is my fetish and I'm going to be really in-your-face and creepy about it." 8C.
FIREBIRD haha
i can try to do both! do you have a ref for the cat or bird or both? 0: and do you want them in the same pic/separate and do you have anything in particular that you want them to be doing?

+++
yeah with the whole... okay idk i think im pretty accepting of most kinks. there are some that are just fundamentally cruel and wrong to me. idk what kind of stuff im allowed to say on this site but... yea :v