Thread: The Line
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-13-2017, 12:26 AM

Raisel felt uneasy for half a second with Ian look down at him from his taller high. Damn, why did he have to grow so much over the summer? Even if it was only a couple inches, it made him nervous for no good reason at all. It wasn't like Raisel felt afraid. Pulling back, he grunted and made an even more dramatic show of placing the tape down. "Yeah, I guess we are going to be children like that. Likewise, to you. If you step foot on my side, I'm seriously going to punch you!" Maybe. Probably. The last time he hit someone, he hurt his hand, but that wasn't the point since no one knew he wasn't really a fighter. He talked tough enough for it.

As Ian stormed out, Raisel sighed and let himself deflate. Indeed, it would be a long semester, but he couldn't stop this thing that he'd started. With the same determination as before, he continued his line of tape until it crossed the entire room and went up the wall up to the height of the desks. The bathroom was communal down the hall so he didn't have to worry about that and he felt pleased that the slightly off center window mostly landed on his side of the room. Dropping down onto the bed again, he stared out it, seeing clouds blocking part of his view now. He supposed he should finish unpacking. When Monday came, classes would start and he wanted to be ready. Besides, there was supposed to be some kind of freshman mixer on campus tonight. If it ended anything like a party, he would be there for sure.