Thread: The Messengers
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-19-2014, 01:53 AM

"Your laws are stupid, and don't take into account free will. It could bloody well work, and you know it!" Dylan rubbed his neck and winced. There was going to be a bruise forming there in a few hours, he was sure. "You must be the life of the party," said the young man sarcastically. "I mean come on man, there's more to life and this weird limbo you're living in then chasing down demons and gutting them." Now, why was he trying so hard to convince the man that his life was completely wrong? Because the journalist was pissed off.

He glanced back at the remains of the demon. It stank to the heavens and back. The thing was uglier in death then it had ever been in life. All limp and oozing as the demon was, Dylan couldn't believe no one but him and the Messenger noticed it. "I don't know if I want to go, if it means being stuck with a kill joy like you." Dylan turned his head back to the Messenger. "So you have to promise me you're gonna give me a chance. Got it?" Sure, the other man was going to have to endure him too, but the stranger wasn't the one giving up everything.