View Single Post
MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-01-2017, 04:43 AM

Week 1:

January 1st:

Challenge:
My resolutions are posted in the first post of my memory jar.

~~~

~Of course, I had posted this while it was still New Years Eve on this site. To me, it was like 1 in the morning New Years Day, lol. Time zones are funny.

~I work at McD's and today we opened at 11 so I had to be at work at 10 to help get ready to open. Thankfully, I got to sleep in because I usually have to be at work at 6 in the morning. It was tiring, but I had to tell people who apparently didn't see the many signs within the past several weeks that we didn't open til 11 that we don't open til 11. It was a pretty frantic day.

~From October of 2016 til now, I've been nonstop playing Mystic Messenger, because I got sucked into it and became addicted to it, lol. I didn't get the good end for 2 routes, but I'm not replaying them. I'm on my last route and them I'm deleting the app for good. It is ruining my sleep and everything else. URGH!

~Today is the first day I started my bullet journal which I found out about through YouTube and some other site. I hope, for this as well, that I can keep it up all year and not abandon it. If you don't know what a bullet journal is, it's a personalized journal to help keep yourself organized and to keep track of different things. If you want to learn more about it, just look it up, that's what Google is for.... ಠ-ಠ

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-01-2017 at 09:52 PM..