View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-30-2014, 06:39 AM

Alistair looked up for a moment, staring at the other male who had just asked him a question. The other male was indeed what some would call "handsome", or even "beautiful", but Alistair had no room for such thoughts. Within a few seconds, his eyes were back at his screen, watching as various letters and numbers flew by his eyes. He was now coding. Not as a job or anything, but rather just because he felt like it. Though, it was evident that he was thinking about the man's question. The way his fingers twitched slightly, as if hesitating before hitting a key, and the way that he had slowed down were the two main hints. Who had made the computer? He had gotten it off of a "friend" for cheap, but he didn't know where it had come from. All he knew was that it had come from "some small business that sells really awesome computers", as his friend put it. Hitting a last key, Alistair looked up at the other male again. "I dunno," he stated, "Someone gave it to me. I didn't bother asking. As long as it works perfectly, whats the point of knowing where it came from?"

That was all he cared about after all. How perfect everything was. Could he get into a system? Could he break through the delicate walls that people had set up? That was all he needed to laptop for. That was it's only purpose. What was the use of knowing the company anyways, if all he needed it to do was work perfectly? He turned back at the screen for a moment, looking over his code and making little mental notes before turning back to the black haired boy. "All I can really tell you about it is that it's top notch. Perfect for what I need it to do," he stated proudly.

Taking a better look at the male, Alistair noted that he seemed to come from a good upbringing. The style, the hair, even just the air around him screamed it. Alistair himself had come from an ok upbringing at one point. Not to mention he was the pride of the family. He had always had a mental capability much higher than others his age. And of course, with that he got bored all the time. So, he had got up and left one day, assuming it would be a fun adventure. By that time he had already started with his hacking career choice, so he had been sure that it would be easy to make money. Even now, Alistair hadn't contacted any of his family since he had left. It was part of the game. They had to find him their own ways, and he wasn't about to help them. That would defeat the purpose.

It was then that his name was called from the counter. Slowly, he stood up, shutting his laptop so that no peering eyes could attempt to steal a glance at it. Grabbing the cup from the lady--and refusing the tray she had offered--he went back to sit down in his seat, keeping his laptop closed. "What's got you so interested in it anyways? It's nothing like your fancy gadgets." Alistair inquired, taking a sip of the latte.