View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-10-2013, 01:35 AM

Rei watched Yusuke go to a locker, thinking. Ah...had he come off as cold? he hadn't meant to do that... Rei turned on his heels and quickly went back to his locker, pulling the shirt out and over his shoulders before pulling the vest on as well. He tucked the ribbon into his pocket before shutting his locker and locking it. He started buttoning his shirt as he made his way over to where Yusuke was and leaned against the lockers a couple paces down from the boy.

"I'm sorry. I had a rough night, couldn't sleep. I shouldn't be taking that out on you." He slid his hands into his pockets and stared at the wall opposite him, not turning to look at Yusuke. If the boy was upset with him, he didn't want to see it.

"It is, isn't it?" She replied, looking around the office as well. "I haven't changed much besides updating some of the appliances and getting the new uniforms since my Grandmama left the place to me." She returned her gaze to Hatori to see him blushing and she tilted her head, dropping her bag on the table before walking around it to be closer to him. "Is something wrong? You've gone red all of a sudden?" She looked from the shirt in his hands up to him and then smiled, laughing. "Ohh, I'm sorry, I'll step out so you can change." She quickly said, stepping around him and leaving the room, she closed the door behind her and leaned against the wall beside it, waiting.

He was cute she mused in her mind. And he seemed really nice as well. A smile tugged at her lips.