View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-28-2013, 02:52 PM

"I reckon they are, by now." Rosemary said to him in reply as she looked distantly up at was left of her childhood home, the only thing really standing out was the ivy covered chimney. When he mentioned that he was fixing up the old Pearson place, she couldn't help but look back at him, thinking for a few minutes more. "I would appreciate that, save me a fortune on glass." she said to him as she nodded her head, her mind wandered, wondering what was going to happen to the place, considering her and Gabe used to play together growing up and she had reckoned her had a crush on her but it didn't matter anymore.

"Much obliged if you could do so. Though I doubt they be wearing any brand considering how long they been left behind." she said to him, nodding her head towards him, after all she appreciated what he was offering even though he was still rather busy with his own work. "Oh I apologize, my maw would tan my hide for my lack of manners. I am Rosemary Hunter. It was nice meeting you all....and sorry for interrupting." her lips tugged up in a smile to them, tilting her hat slightly to them, her red smile grew a bit more as she notice the teacher stutter. She seen many women act like that, and mostly to men that they had crushes on.

"I reckon not but i would still appreciate it all the same. I can always buy them back if need be." she said to him, before watching him dart away to the female whom seemed to be having some problems trying to make her way home. She could understand his concern, she took the water bag off her carriage, going over to the male and female as he handed the bag to them. "Here you go....this may be able to help. No worries it is just water.....you have this handle correct? If so I shall be moving on, she doesn't seem comfortable around me." she said to him, trying not to intrude to much, wanting to give them a chance to get to know each other, she gave a small wave as she went back to her carriage and the indian that she had left standing there.

"So shall we go survey the land or find out if it belongs to anyone at the moment?" she said to Ohanko as she smiled, looking around the town to see if she can spot the one building that can tell her about the land holdings.