Thread: Isle of Menera
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 12-10-2013, 09:41 PM

Mae

Maechon instantly raised his head, much like how a dog would, at the sound of a flock of birds. His eyes went up towards the sky and watched as the many birds flew out from the forest. Mae liked birds. Not so much that he could say that they were his favourite of animals, but he did like them a lot. They seemed to have some sort of gracefulness to them that made him smile. He watched with interest as the birds flew away from the forest in an almost panicked manner. Something must have spooked them quite a bit.

Curiosity began to tug at him, and Mae found himself tugging on Dae's arm slightly. "C'mon," he said, nearly whining, "Let's go check that out! It's near the water anyways!"

"Curiosity killed the cat, Maechon," Daerin sighed, "And I want to avoid going into an unfamiliar forest, especially with you."

"Well then it's a good thing I'm not a cat," Mae huffed. "I won't get hurt, and I'm sure the others want to go check it out too."

He quickened his pace slightly, walking up beside the older elf, before tapping him on the shoulder, "You wanna know what spooked them too, right?" he asked quietly, trying to prove his point to Dae. He knew that his voice sounded quiet and weak while he spoke to the other elf, but he didn't really care. Well, that's a lie, Mae did care. He wasn't a fan of speaking with strangers, not at all, but he really wanted to go and see what had spooked the birds. He couldn't shake off the curiosity that was nagging at him. And if Maechon could prove that at least one other person wanted to, he was sure that Dae would give into the curiosity as well.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 12-10-2013 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: Ok, I'm done now. ^^;