View Single Post
suppi
sleepyhead

Old 04-17-2009, 11:53 PM

lol@craptitle.
anywayyyy~

HAPPY LATE EASTERR!! <33

The reason why I made my event hangout so late is because I was busy with school this whole week.. and to be honest, it's not really a hangout.. I'm just gonna draw random people freebies and try to get some people to buy art from me. xD;; So umm, I'm gonna explain a few things below~

FREEBIES

I like drawing freebies, but this time around, I'm not going to give out as much because I kinda want to focus on drawing for event items.. xD;;
I'll still be giving out art to random people and stuff though. <33 Especially if I like the avatar. xD Oh yeah, freebies will most likely be experimental. :]

Given:
Sadistix_Love
Good L!fe

ART FOR EVENT ITEMS
I've been talking about this throughout this post.. haha. Well um, because I was busy with homework&school&other stuff, I wasn't able to get most of the event items so I'm gonna attempt to get people to exchange their items for my art.. xD;; I'm saying attempt because my art sucks. ><;; Anyway, you'll be getting something similar to this, except it'll be a waist up, if you give me either 2 1 of the 6 event items:

SOME EXTRA INFO

- I'm terrible at drawing guys.. just so you know.
- Bad at drawing clutter too.. be aware of that. xD;
- OCs are accepted! I like OCs. x]]
- I'm best at drawing cute, girly girls. :lol:
- I'll draw avatars from any of these sites: Kinsaki, Avaricia, Papertown, Solia, Roliana, Gaia, and here. 8D

Oh yeah, use this order form please~ it'll be easier for both you and me. xD
Code:
name; [username here] 
request; [pic of oc or avatar]
offer; [what event items?]
other; [anything else i should be aware of?]

Last edited by suppi; 04-18-2009 at 02:13 AM..