View Single Post
For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 03-29-2016, 03:57 AM

You know what else helpfully wraps up boys in little partnerships for you? Reverse harem shows! Even though there's a glut of pretty guys sitting around fauning over the girl, they still pair them off for your quite often. "Oh, these two are "roommates" and these two are "childhood friends" oh, and these two twins just really like to pretend to be gay to mess with people. It's all an act, really!" It's kind of funny, like they're trying to catch both the girls who want to see the girl get the guy and the girls who want the guys to get the guys.

Man, Okane Ga Nai is like, a wealth of everything wrong in yaoi all in one neat little package. The giant seme hands. The uke that looks like a girl with eyes that can eat your face. The rape. Just, ugh, so much wrong there!

It's Kono Danshi, Sekika ni Nayandemasu. The boy in question suffers from some crystallization disease. Did you also see Kono Danshi, Uchuujin to Tatakaemasu or This Boy can Fight Aliens? It's my least favorite of the four and I wouldn't really call it a necessary watch, but it was part of the Kono Danshi series, so I watched it.

I have no idea what the plot of the series is other than the quick blurb and whatever little bits you can pick up in the trailer, if anything. Ill still watch it to see what they're gonna do.

I mean, there's hero worship of your siblings. And then there's "Oh, my brother is so amazing, get away from him bitch! I'm gonna marry him first!" Ooook. Step away from the Onichan!