View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-12-2015, 05:43 AM

Definitely check out Squid Girl - they're 3 shorts in an episode, probably a little longer than 5 min each but not much because each episode is around 25 min and there's an opening and closing song/credit :3 Really recommend that one though! Has a real plot and storyline to it. :3

The Medicine one is a great gag anime - you may or my not enjoy that one though - I personally thought it was hilarious but it was also a spoof on medical disorders that gave information while not giving it at the same time so I enjoyed the creativity behind it lol The opening and closing made no sense though so I just ignored those. :3

Omg. Definitely finish episode 1 and watch episode 2 of Charlotte. It's so much better! I'm honestly hooked. It reminds me of "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!" but instead of being delusions it's reality. It's definitely going to be a great series! I think the first half was trying to show what kind of guy he is and how he reacts to things - the second half and second episode really set up the story and plot!