View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-05-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal View Post
Awesome! I'm going to be starting the second season soon. Just a pain to find subs online now since seasons one and two have been dubbed. *sighs*
That always happens when dubs come out - the subs are harder to find! But not all dubs are bad though - depends on how much time they spend finding the right voice actors

Do you have Crunchyroll access by any chance? I think Crunchyroll and MAYBE Hulu have some of the seasons/series up for viewing! Crunchyroll usually has both Sub and Dub available, but Hulu might replace the sub with dub - it's been a bit since I've been on Hulu though - they took down a ton of their anime selection :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelstelNSG1 View Post
The opening music is catchy, i love it.

Just finished watching Burst Angel and i know that there is no second season, the ending makes it seem that there is...truely annoying, but it was an awesome ending none-the-less.

Watching Claymore now soon to watch the third episode, it's quite interesting, i wonder what happens to the boy...
I completely agree - seasons that end on a cliffhanger are the worst, especially when they don't have a second season - it drives me nuts! I've had many a good anime do that :( </3

Claymore looked really good! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet though. I can't wait for winter break so I can catch up on my anime again lol I haven't watched anything other than Pokemon (which is airing from the beginning on Boomerang/Cartoon Network) in months

---------- Post added 10-05-2016 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix of the Immortal View Post
Do realize that Claymore is only 26 episodes and has no second season even if deserves one. I won't tell you why though.
NOOOO! Not another one!! :( </3