View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-21-2015, 10:32 PM

Reaching out to Blaire, Vincent sighed. Three times the hound of Hades had said that his master had to die by the hands of the new one. Three times he had said that it was the only way. No matter if it had been a lie in the beginning it now was the truth as he was a creature of magic. “well then Hound of Hades, we shall have to fix the little problem of your master.”

<take my hand> taking Blaire’s hand he lifted her up to stand beside him. the moon light cutting through the clouds and construction to alight on them. Their similarities so much alike that they looked like twins. <you may not want to come with me and see what I have to do, I cannot say this is not going to get messy. But you may come if you so want.> he hoped that she would turn him down and he could take her back to their home and she could rest. The night had been much busier than he had thought it would be.

“go on your way as I will go on mine. I know I will see you once again soon.” Saying as such he wrapped his arms around Blaire and lepted into the darkness of the structure above them. he carried her from there as if she weighed nothing, passed the buildings that they had passed by earler till they reached a more populated area. There was a sadness in his eyes as he looked down at Blaire.

“I am of a mind to cut my ties with you and send you away with a nice amount of cash to life off of, but I fear that even that would not save you right now. Our lives are now bound together in ways that only the death of one of us can end.” He kissed her on the forehead. “by the way what is it that you use on your hair. It is quite soft.” Reaching out he brushed it gently and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tossing Alice over his shoulder Warren carried her up the back stairs to the office. This was not how it was supposed to be done, he was the one supposed to do all the killing for his prince. The prince was just supposed to decide who lived and who died, not get his hands dirty. He gritted his teeth as he tossed her onto the floor next to a chair and pulled the blind fold off. “don’t think for a moment that your going to be able to get out of here, passed me. It may not look like it but this place was built to be a safe tower from all who might attack.” He jerked his head to the chair in a command for her to sit in it. “the Prince will be here soon.”