View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-28-2015, 01:10 AM

“yes you would get a choice.” Vincent sounded a bit surprised that she would think that he would try to send her away without giving her a choice. All he had said was that he was of a mind to send her away, not that he was going to send her way. He tired not to smile at her front she put on as they stood there. He could hear below him the Hound waiting for something. Probably he is waiting for us to be moving before he fallows me. I must make sure that he can not hear any orders she might give if she has the chance. “if you were to say that you were not afraid of her then I would cut ties with you, give you a bit of money and just disapper. It is better in our line of work to admit to our partners that we are afraid. But I am not going to ask you to come with me to deal with her.”

Looking off into the night he woundered how long he had before the hound fallowed them into the darkness. He would have to move soon if he was going to deal with her and not have the hound to deal with. Warren might think he could deal with him but Vincent did not think that ether of them could. “I just would prefer that you don’t have to see the side of me that I am going to show her any time soon.” While he was not mainly a mage he did know some spells and there were a few that he recalled from an old book he had once seen that he wanted to try out.

He smiled at the hint of pink on her skin in the moon light as he kissed her. Maybe after this she would… NO! he mentally yelled at himself. He could not let himself develop these feelings and thoughts for her. Maybe if other things were not involved but they were. Picking her up he jumped from building to building till they reached where the car was parked. “I would like you to drive to Warrens place and stay there till I call you. If I don’t call you by dawn your to get out of town during the day.”
“you may have two perfectly good feet but I don’t want to try to hobble you and get a face full of shoe” Warren said as he shifted her on his shoulder to knock the breath from her. “no this is a much better way of dealing with you.” He was rather enjoying her fight, he liked it when he got to be a bit rough with the ones his prince called to be brought to him.

As she sat down he pulled out his knife and cut the tip of his finger. Walking counter clockwise about the room he left tiny marks upon the wall when he stopped ever few feet. By the time he was done no one could send a message from the room but for by the new telephone his prince had at his desk. Walking over he pulled the cord from the wall for that too. Better to be safe then have her get word out where the prince was and kill him.