View Single Post
OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 10-31-2014, 02:07 AM

Lu'ce eyed the newcomer over, judging her no threat in terms of her profession. She smiled and raised her glass to the woman. Two ladies making it in a not-so-friendly world.
"Ehh. I don't think so. There are Laws and full-bloods seem to follow them with their breath. It might be the human in me noticing but I've not seen a single one of them break those Laws. They've never hurt without a legitimate claim. Even the mean ones. It's kind of uncanny."
Her hand was raised to wave the innkeeper over upon discovery that the pitcher was empty. Had she really drunk most of it? The container was replaced with a fresh one and Lu'ce refilled her glass again.

At the door a tall, fat, pigfaced orismer (stealing the skyrim term because I haven't thought of one yet) with dark brown skin pushed his way inside. He apologized with a snapped tooth smile as he knocked one person over. He wore a scrappier version of the Guards uniform.
"Hey Boar!" He was waved over to the table. "No game tonight, someone got lost."
"Sounds pretty normal.. Who's this?" The man pointed to Lu'ce companion as his eyes went around the room. He couldn't help but smile at the pretty slyph one table over.