View Single Post
Rosethorn
Regent of the Tangled Throne

Old 05-08-2015, 07:00 PM

Daphne pretended to roll her eyes. "You know I can't leave without my hoodie unless it's over seventy five out,"

She tromped through the vegetation and broken tree bits right behind Lily for a good long while without saying much; she had a hard time keeping up as it was never mind trying to talk and breathe at the same time.

~*~*~*~

It felt as if they'd been walking a long time, and if it hadn't been for the noticeable drop in temperature and how much darker it had become Daphne would have sworn she'd spent two hours walking in circles.

She also noted how clear path had become as it had widened. She couldn't understand why it felt odd, but she was certain it was.

The sudden sound of Lily's voice gave her a small start and she paused where she was on the trail. She looked around to confirm they weren't walking in circles before she answered.

"You're not wrong. It seems like the longest deer trail on Earth," . She returned her gaze to her friend and realized that the other young woman was shivering a little.

"Do you wanna borrow my spare hoodie? It'll be huge on you, but it's better than risking you being too cold and getting sick,"
she offered already dislodging her pack to fish out the much loved purple and green hoodie she used as a spare.

Last edited by Rosethorn; 05-08-2015 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: wrong name in wrong spot