View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:13 AM

Welcome to the tea house. Located in the middle of a park. The tea house is an ultra modern building, where anyone from children to grandparents come and enjoy an afternoon snack. There is a stage inside for when small town bands wish to play. Visitors can choose one of the tables in the open area seeing the stage, or one of the private rooms. The private room are more like booths, keeping one side open so our lively staff may help you with your orders. There is a second and third floor also. The second has a break-room for employes and a couple of rooms for guests if they wish to stay. The third is strictly for the owners to live in.

The owners of the tea house are a pair of twins. Both are boys, in their mid twenties who took over the tea house mysteriously when the owners before could not care for the place much longer. They have a younger sister whom runs her own business online, and helps with the shop whenever able.
X

~Rules:
-Standard Mene rules of coarse
-The tea house is in a striving city, so surrounding places are welcome, Do keep in mind the tea house is a center location though.
-If you wish to work for the tea house, merely send the app in! Keep in mind there are so many spots, and not everyone will get the job lol.
-No one liners. At all
-PM profiles with something that will make me laugh. Seriously Funny things! Horrible funny things :P
-I think these rules will work, so hopefully I wont have to add more. New rules will be in hot pink, cause I roll like that.

~Profile:
Appearance: (No page stretchers)
Name:
Marks:
Bio:
Personality:
Extra:

~Pink List:
(White is last season)
Triquestra- Because I set it up :P

~Neutral List:
Triquestra- I don't hate nor like this person :P

~Black List:
Triquestra- Because I like being on all the lists ^_^

Last edited by Triquetra; 05-13-2012 at 02:47 AM..