View Single Post
Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2015, 08:00 AM

Samson was chuckling when the girl so openly displayed herself, eyes hot and the air even hotter. Sharp and metallic and brimming with primal power. Like a compact, organic Tesla Coil.

He licked his lips and leaned back as she berated and mocked him, her display and confidence bringing a smile to his wet and dirty face. "Believe me girly," he started, voice low and almost cold, "everyone in this world is stupid. You and me, every mutant and every average Joe. All stupid and all destined for a deep hole."

His face had seemed to fallen, then, seemingly overtaken by his own train of thought. Then his grin was back and he shrugged, scooting to the side to move past her. "I only followed you in 'cause of that creepy lady in my head. Sounded like she was promisin' a bed. Haven't slept in a real one in five years, ya know." He left out the part about him bolting the first sign of things getting sticky for him.

He whistled as he walked further into the foyer, whistling as he took the grand looking home. Big and spacious. "Also, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your info's a bit wrong," Samson said, lowering his eyes to her again, lifting one hand as the loose sleeve fell away. The skin began to twitch and shift as his muscles moved beneath, bones creaking as the grew and sharpened and pushed skin aside to expose pink flesh and sturdy bone. It all topped off in a thick and sharp claw.

"I can vary more than just my temperature."