View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 10-01-2023, 08:25 PM

Leah frowned slightly as Rei turned to the guardian. "Absolutely not." She hissed softly, knowing what would happen if they tried to share energy. "You know what will happen, and I garentee Seamus would say the same thing." Rei glanced at the younger shinigami, eyes flashing in mild warning. "He will die if we do nothing." She said softly.

Jason hadn't a clue what the girls were talking about.

Rei turned to Silas. "We can save him, if I call on Lady Nerva and combine the energy of my sister, mine, and yours. It will affect him.. he will no longer be pure but he will live, that I will tell you now." She said softly, glancing at Gwen as well as Silas. Rei knew the risk and possible punishment for tainting one with pure energy, but, she was willing to risk it to save this child. "I would ask him if he were able, but because he is not, I ask you again if you want to save him, even knowing that." She spoke softly, words calm despite the gravity of the situation.

Jason was stunned into silence. They could do that? He didn't doubt Nerva's power, it wasn't that.. but even they had rules and lines they couldn't cross, especially regarding the angels and guardians, and he could tell Lea was on edge. He didn't understand a lot of things, being new and incomplete.. but.. if it meant saving an innocent life, shouldn't they at least try?

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ -

Solias stood and watched the other shinigami take their leave to rejoin their siblings and friends, before lifting his spear and jabbing the end of the pole arm into the ground with a slow breath as he raised a barrier around the area he said he would guard. Nothing would get in, or breach the barrier, without him knowing.

He glanced off into the sky as the white-winged clouds drew closer. He opened his large white wings and took flight to meet them, likely Anders sister, Cecilia, and her subordinates. "Enough is enough." He said calmly. "All you're going to bring is more bloodshed." He said slowly. "I understand your loss, and the gravity of the situation, however.. I was sent from above the clouds, to avoid anymore casualties."