View Single Post
The Time Machine
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2018, 03:25 AM

Clanging and banging was heard in the kitchen area to the theme of burning love. After some time the waiter emerges with the malts and burgers all at once. It all looked delicious. Boq Boq couldnt help himself.

Boq Boq: Oh sweet sustinace!
Xeox: Shh!

As the waiter was serving the children their meal a cell phone fell out of his jacket pocket and landed near the middle of the table.

All: A CELL PHONE!

Surprised and embarrassed the waiter began bowing and apologizing. Explaining how he was thinking about his girlfriend and how he had to work instead of be with her for New Years festival. Cecilia had just been about to reassure him when he made eye contact with Xeox and noticed Boq Boq's skin.

Waiter: Whaa your eyes are so black, and what kind oh headband is that.
Xeox: Oh this old thing? *giggled anxiously* Just something I found in a gift shop. Silly huh?.
Waiter: I see.

He turned over to Boq Boq as he was slowly moved the disguise ray he had carelessly put on the table.

Waiter: Are you sick young man? You look terribly green.
Boq Boq: Would you believe skin condition?
Waiter: I suppose. . .

He looked down at the outer worldly looking ray gun.

Waiter: Say, what kind of toy is that?
Boq Boq: A toy?
Waiter:Yes. . .
Yumeh: MEOW! (He's onto us let's get outta here!)
Xeox: Sit Earth feline!
Waiter: Earth feline?

Yumeh jumps onto the table and scampers towards the back of the restaurant. The kids follow suit and the waiter behind them.

Waiter: Hey no pets allowed! Get back here you strange kids! You need to pay!
Cecilia: Sorry! We'll be back I promise. We just need to catch the kitty!

They managed to get out the back and catch up to Yumeh in short order. Further down the street, they noticed heart faced fox decorations were everywhere.

Last edited by The Time Machine; 01-02-2018 at 12:48 PM..