View Single Post
ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensive message.

Old 11-06-2010, 12:16 PM

Camden can be fun for shopping, depending on what you're looking for. But getting dragged around by friends is no fun, you need to go there for yourself. Or, as Biggles said, to do some people watching. Also, the food is deliiiiicious. x____x
Dunno what kinda shops you like Pearl, but Soho has a lot of good second hand shops, and it's fun to walk around. I always get lost there though..

Also, I saw some fireworks last night from my roof! We can climb out onto the roof from my window, which I love, so we stood there with some beers, watching the fireworks. The show was alright, a little random perhaps. They did some of those smiley faces and hearts ones though, which I've never seen before. It was particularly funny because my friend from America had just told us about them and how they would use them all the time where he's from. xD
Tonight there's a display in the park right next to where we live, though we can't see that from the roof since it's on the other side of the house. Though there's a lower part of the roof where we might be able to see it..