View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2017, 06:49 PM

Jayce felt that Lin Fey was being totally adorable right now and he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her being shy. Jayce wasn't used to woman being shy, more of the obnoxious pushy ones that didn't know their place. He didn't believe woman had only one quality - to be in the kitchen or what not - but he did believe some woman should be less outspoken.

Jayce wasn't too pleased with the skin contact between the other lady and himself however he ignored it. Taking a seat next to the woman whom would soon be his, he glanced down at the paperwork listening to her talk about if the marriage didn't work out. He doubted it would fail, he could please the woman in any way needed. Whether it be money, offspring, protecting, touching, or anything else he could imagine. At least that was a good thing for the woman, she wouldn't have to worry about not having money, food, or clothes while here.

"Hope you don't mind me reading the fine print" Jayce took out some reading glasses seeing very fine print that wasn't readable without glasses. However it wasn't anything of importance to him as he continued making sure to get a copy of this later on with his signature, the woman's, and hers (Miss Pache). "Alright every page is read and signed. If you don't mind, could I get a copy of this?" Jayce asked waiting for the lady to give her answer as he still glanced over at Lin Fey.