View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-23-2013, 03:22 AM

Shoving her hands deeper into her pockets, Gemini nodded to let Temari know she had heard. The idea of things getting bloody didn't seem to bother her much- she didn't even step back. "Okay, fine. Can we get this over with? If there's gonna be blood, I wanna see it." She said. Her tone had changed slightly, and though she was quiet about it, she seemed suddenly dangerous.

Naruto paused and turned to Yugito's team mate, who reminded him irritatingly of the sensei who had first told him about the Kyuubi inside of him. Now, Naruto might have been thick headed sometimes, but he wasn't stupid- not really. "You're lying. No adult in this village would have told you I was pathetic, and everyone I know, all my friends, they might tell you I was hyper and loud, but never pathetic. The only person who would say that is Sasuke-san. And even if Yugito-chan didn't mention me, I wouldn't be upset because we only just met." He said, eyes narrowed and fists clenched. Then, he raised his arm up and pointed at the jerk. "I'm not gonna let you put me down. People underestimate me all the time, and try to hurt me just like you, but I'll never give up because that's my ninja way! If you think I'm pathetic, then I'll fight you right now and prove you wrong! Dattebayo!"