View Single Post
Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 09-26-2013, 04:55 AM

"I was just thinking that myself. I'm sure you have a ton of questions for us, and we have a ton of questions for you," Temari responded. Then again, with the way that Kankuro was still afraid of talking to her in fear of losing what made him a male, and Gaara being Gaara, only she was the one who had the questions. However, she had a feeling that her questions would be similar to what her brothers would ask...well the reasonable ones anyway. Seeing Gemini heading towards an empty room, the three of them followed her inside as Temari already had a thought going through her mind.

"So you're looking for a heaven and earth scroll. And we're looking for an Earth scroll," Yugito responded, glad that Naruto had persuaded them not to attack her and her remaining teammate. Hearing the Uchiha put down Naruto though, she scowled. "Uchiha...shut up" she said as she leaked a small amount of her killer intent at him. She didn't like it when her teammates put her down, and had a feeling that Naruto didn't like it either, even if he didn't show it. She also felt heat raise to her cheeks as Naruto defended her from the Uchiha's slander...and the amount of trust he put in her. 'We just met...and already he trusts me?' she asked mentally and wondered if it was because of the Kyuubi/Kurama that was lightly manipulating him in that manner.