View Single Post
Shimawa_zen
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2009, 04:48 PM

Sorry about being slow with these - it has been a very busy week for me! I hope everyone enjoyed the event!

No I didn't learn the yijing in school, although I did study about other areas of Daoism in college. I am self-taught with yijing.

Jazzed: Economical situation of my very near future
☴ wind
☷ earth

changing to

☳ thunder
☷ earth
It is a good time for learning and reflection. Do some introspection on yourself to understand what is working for you, and what may be hindering you. Do the same with those around you. Take advantage of any opportunities you have to learn more - try to expand your knowledge base of people and skills. Do not be too hung up on how things feel at the moment, but keep your focus on your longer term goals. Working hard and staying focused on the future will bring you good fortune.

Maud: future
☴ wind
☲ fire

changing to

☴ wind
☳ thunder
There is a focus on the functionality of the family. The family needs to be supportive and beneficial to all of its members, with a balance of order and fun. There is something unexpected coming, and it is important to examine it carefully before acting. Proceed carefully, and things will go well.

Jack Friday: death
☱ lake
☵ water

changing to

☳ thunder
☰ heaven

(A challenging reading to be sure, but I'll give it a try.) This isn't a time for action. That is not to say that it is a time for being passive, but rather a shift of focus from going to strengthening and understanding. Words do no good here, and may backfire. There is a way to move forward, but it will require stepping back a bit from the situation in order to see it more clearly. If you find yourself banging your head against a wall, step back and look for a door to open.

salix: love
☱ lake
☳ thunder

changing to

☴ wind
☵ water
You are following someone elses initiative, and that is beneficial for the time being. However, such a situation where you are not leading cannot endure forever. Enjoy the moment.

mountainphoenixfeline: housing issues
☶ mountain
☳ thunder

changing to

☵ water
☵ water
You have been hungering for something, and rightly so. Understand what exactly it is that you are hungering for, and work towards fulfilling that desire. There are some difficulties ahead with an unfamiliar situation, but focus on why you are doing this, and it will help you to stay strong and get through whatever you encounter.

Last edited by Shimawa_zen; 08-16-2009 at 04:53 PM..