View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-12-2014, 04:30 AM

Lillith smiled serenely, unruffled by the comments from the prisoners. "A public hanging, is it? How lovely, paying homage to the good old days. Have it done." She said, then turned to the crowd. "Young demoness, I have indeed had plenty of time on my hands. Time to plan and plot, time to imagine every possible measure of torture I could give. Time to practice, since I certainly wasn't left for dead during my exile. If you knew your history, girl, you would know that I am no one's lap dog. That's why I was banished int he first place. And you, angel." She spoke to the other who had yelled out. "We did fight one on one with you. We fought you on an even battleground, and we won. That is why you're here now, because you continue to fight a war that you have already lost. Now...I think perhaps you two will make an excellent addition to our little show. Guards, take the feisty demoness and the loudmouthed angel to the gallows. And, to make it even...that one there, as well. The redhead." She ordered.

Pandora paled significantly. She wasn't even a high ranking person! There was no way Lillith knew about what she represented to her clan, so why pick her? Was it really just to add another female to the mix? "Cowards, all of you!" She shouted defiantly, figuring that if she was going down, she might as well go down with a bang. "Your version of history is a lie, Lillith! You claim that the battle between Heaven and Hell was fought on an even ground, but it wasn't! Hell fought dirty, and many of the once noble demon clans sullied their reputations by dishonoring themselves in battle! Well, there are those of us who will never put aside out honor, and my family, the Storbringer clan, will fight until we have restored the dignity of our race! You may kill us, but all that accomplishes is making us martyrs for a noble cause!"