View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-31-2013, 12:38 PM

• The item must be completed for both genders to wear in order to be eligible for a prize.
  • You may ping any of the mentors to ask for help as well as ask your friends for their point of view.
  • You may enter up to 2 times per category.
  • You may not create recognizable cosplay items because of copyright laws.
  • The items you create must reflect what Autumn means to you. Remember to keep it fairly normal. No overly fancy or decorative items, please!
  • You may not edit existing items in the Menewsha Store. They must be 100% your own. However, looking at the items already in the stores can give you some help with how to shade and the placement of things. We just don't want copying and editing!
  • All items MUST be made from scratch! I know what you have posted in here before this contest began. All previously started items are not eligible. They must be made for the sole purpose of this contest.
  • All items must be made with Official Menewshan Palettes! For a list of those palettes, see the Pixel Tips in post 7!
  • All items MUST be turned in by 11:59pm EST on September 30, 2013!

• To submit your finalized item, please use this form and post in this thread:
    Code:
    [b][size="4"][color="purple"]I'M SUBMITTING MY FINALIZED ITEM![/color][/size]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Item:[/b]
    [b]Comments:[/b]

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 09-01-2013 at 04:49 PM..