View Single Post
Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-29-2011, 10:59 AM

Well, this looks interesting. I haven't tried any avatar rating threads for a long while, so I'll give this a shot. Since you're the only avatar above me, I'll just do all three. :)

Something I like: I like the browns in your outfit. You've used a lot of different shades of brown, but they look nice together. Plus, I have a soft-spot for that antler item. :lol: I also like that the head isn't cluttered, since I've noticed that tendency in some AC outfits as of late.

Something I don't like: I really can't understand the theme of this outfit. Also, it's not matchy-matchy, which is perfectly fine, but some colors stand out in not very appealing ways. The purple hibiscus blossom, for example, seems out of place. Especially since the Bertie suggests a darker theme, as does the "demon" tail, but the pink colors and flower seem very innocent and girly, and yet the steampunkish items suggest a different theme entirely. I think there could be a better flow to this avatar if the theme was more defined.

Eye Something: Wow... I wish we could do more than choose between those three options. :sweat: Since I think you could improve this outfit, I'm forced to pick Eye Sore.

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come off so negative, but it seems like two out of the three comments will be dedicated to negative comments unless you absolutely love their outfits.