View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-22-2014, 09:31 PM

January 7, 2014

A few years ago I got to see my favorite musician/singer/songwriter of all time in concert - Billy Joel! My only regret is that I did NOT get to see him with my mom. He's very special to both of us and it's something we bond over. So the fact she didn't see him with me was very upsetting. After I saw him, he had a double hip replacement and we thought he would never tour again so we were devastated.

In November of last year, my mom called me and said, "I know what I want for Christmas." I asked her what she wanted and she announced, "Tickets to see Billy Joel!" Needless-to-say - we both freaked out that he was not only touring again, but coming to Florida!

Today I got to see him with my mom! It was magical! We had the best time!!! He started with my second favorite song, Miami 2017. And then he did my absolute favorite song next - Pressure!!!!

We had the best time and I'm soooo happy that my mom and I got to see him together!!!

---------- Post added 01-22-2014 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i am finally watching 'brave'
she makes me think of you
*hugs*
have a great semester
Aw thank you!

I always describe Merida as me in pixar form :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
I'm happy that you have such a good relationship with your boyfriend. Happy times for Maria!
Thank you Ling <3333