View Single Post
The Whitewolf Shaman
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2010, 10:34 PM

So heres the deal. Wolfie is a man of action, and lately I've seen a ton of these fuzzy suckers showing up, and in case you haven't noticed, I REALLY want one...

So without begging, pleading, and generally annoying the heck out of everyone, I needed to devise a nice way to exploit my feelings towards this incredible creature of cuteness... without hindering your ability to enjoy the event. This thread gives you a chance to win an awesome item as well, so heres the deal:

I run a charity, in case you didn't already know, and have lots of little gifts to give. So one of these special little pieces floating about in my charity invo happens to be the beloved Fluffy (aka Light Spell)

So here's the deal, I really want a severed teddy head. You might really want a Fluffy. So I have two deadlines.

First, if I somehow find and end up with a severed teddy head, I will give the light spell out to the last poster in my thread when the teddy makes an appearance in my inventory. Otherwise, and more likely, I will give the light spell to the last poster in my thread when the event ends on Saturday.

But don't let this complicated circumstance confuse you, even if I give out the light spell before the event ends, this thread won't leave.

If I give out the light spell due to a mystical appearance of the teddy, I will give the light spell, and then at the end of the event, the last poster will receive a booger cookie instead.

Rules?

1. Have fun
2. Obey TOS.

Oh yes, Don't think my thread is a begging thread either! I'm not begging. What I'm looking for is a possible seller for the bear head, pricing, possible trading. I don't care, I just really really want the darn thing, I don't care how.

Questions?

Ok, Ive added page prizes:

First on page 10 will receive a piece of NPC candy! - Gave candy to Seridano and girlbot9

Everyone on page 15 will receive a piece of NPC candy! - Gave candy to the following individuals:
The_Crow:
*Hime*:
lunanuova:
Lexicon Doll:
Ghost Love Score:
Seridano:
Lilith W:
Soda:
Vix Viral:

First poster on page 20 will receive a piece of candy! - Gave candy to Lilith W

First and last posters on page 25 will each receive a piece of NPC candy!

Last edited by The Whitewolf Shaman; 11-07-2010 at 12:34 AM..