View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-27-2014, 10:50 PM

~| Party Attire aka Avatar Contest |~
I would like to see what creative outfits my guests come up with for my birthday ball. So, I decided to host a contest for most interesting and theme fitting one! What is the theme you may wonder? Why, ball in palace on clouds, of course! I am caracal that tames clouds, after all. Just don't forget to ping me to your entries!

~| Prizes |~

1st place: Desert Hideaway
2nd place: Imperial Lucky Cat
3rd place: To be updated

Everyone who enters will earn something.

~| Entry Form|~

HTML Code:
[b][size=3]I have arrived [strike]Your Majesty[/strike]! [/size][/b][size=3][/size]

[b]My outfit:[/b] Entry's image
[b]My name:[/b] Your username
[b]About me:[/b] Feel free to add description of your persona, how you spend your time in my gala and what gifts you bring. I might award bonus points for this!
~| Entries |~

I have arrived Your Majesty!

My outfit:
My name: Mysticeyes2987
About me: I have come with incense to help your palace smell good. And of course lots of chocolate cake :3 I spend my time talking with the birthday Girl, Sadrain! As well as friends, having a good time with laughs and fun and dancing!

My outfit: =)
My name: GummyBearKisses=)
About me: Feel free to add description of your persona, how you spend your time in my gala and what gifts you bring. I might award bonus points for this! HAPPY BIRTHDAY =) I brought you a purrrrfect gift meowviouslly wrapped in pawsome paper=) Mind it having a few claw marks and hairs in the paper and tape and missing a few ribbons because well it kinda wrapped itself for say =) Please open it right away because it needs lots of TLC and well umm AIR lol ~meow meow purrr~ >[^x^]<

My outfit:
My name: Midian
About me: I'm just here to throw around pretty flowers and hugs to everyone. I'm not really the life of the party, but I do like to try and make people smile!

My outfit:
My name:star2000shadow
About me: I bring the gift of birthday music, breaking out the old instruments to sing a rousing happy birthday song to the birthday girl. after all what birthday is complete without the Happy birthday song?

My outfit:
My name: SuperZombiePotatoe
About me: Wow, we're so high up we're practically walking on the clouds! I can tell you, I didn't know what to expect when I got your invitation, but I certainly didn't expect this. Way to go all out! I've just returned from holiday in Merkhet. Best decision I've ever made. The place is so beautiful! I took loads of pictures, so I'll show them to you a bit later. I was also freaking out, because I couldn't think of an outfit to were for this party. I had some jewellery and this skirt, but all my dresses were short and didn't match. Thank God I decided to visit this Merkheti bazaar, where I found this beautiful robe. I fell in love the moment I saw it and it matched my jewellery, so bonus! I think I may be part magpie. Shiney!! Okay, I'll shut up now. I've brought you some roses (I hope you like rose ) and I hope you like your giftie. There may or may not be a kittie calendar in there among other fluffy things. You're welcome! All that being said, have an awesome birthday and eat tons of cake

My outfit:
My name: Ivvy
About me: I come bearing the gift of angel fire for my dear friend Rainy on her 21st day of birthing. So that she may use it to call on the angels whenever she is in need of help or friendship. I shall spend my time at her grand gala dancing among the clouds and singing songs till the sun rises.

My outfit:
My name: Eastriel
About me: Here I am Princess Sadrain, in your Cloud Crystal Palace, wearing my best ballgown for your birthday celebrations. *Curtseys*

My outfit:
My name: Mnemosyne
About me: The night sky couldn't pass up a wondrous event such as this! The sadone's day of birth? All of the most special of people would be there! So she dawned her best clothes and shimmied on in. <3

My outfit:
My name: XoGIZMOoX ^.^
About me: I'm Gizzie the CLOUDwn (cloud clown) I bring you the gift of giant magic flowers and face painting \ temp tattoo art and my invisible marshmallows kitty does tricks ^.^

My outfit:
My name: Nephila
About me: Hello Miss Princess! So sorry I'm late. I brought some lovely smelling flowers from the lands below so it took me a little longer to get here. I hope your having a great party so far.

My outfit:
My name: Liztress
About me: I bring to you: a bear, one that's fur is soft and warm and loves to bring a smile to your face. He is a special breed and only thrives on love and happiness. And did I mention, he's quite playful.

My outfit:
My name: Dystopia
About me: A party in the clouds on a cool winter night. What need do you have for decorations? You have the gentle snowfall and the clouds themselves surrounding your guests, including this one who dressed to match the beautiful night sky with a touch of aurora.

My outfit:
My name: Kristen Olsen
About me: I am the Spirit of Winter and I've come to bring you lovely snow for your birthday.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by sadrain; 01-03-2015 at 12:56 AM..