View Single Post
Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 03:44 AM

- That's the point, blood randomly about and a look you can't tell what they'll do. Perfect to me. -

He looked at her tear streaked face, no emotion in his what so ever. "It will be done, I will have one of my servants retrieve them. However if I see them on you and not a dress, I will ripped them into pieces in front of you. No one is above the law Fox, not I and not the King." Adaza hissed once again, he straighten his stance as he started ordering a female servant to get them and to put them into her room. "They better not be under your dresses either." He told her firmly, she would learn quickly or she and him would go rounds; and he would be the one living at the end. He was crueler then she could ever be, "One more thing, Fox. If you ever act like this in the presence of my daughter, then the Devil himself will look merciful compared to me. Understood?" He said warning her, he would bring out a side that would fill out her nightmares with such a torment it would scar. A side darker then anything she could ever imagine.