Robot Jane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Robot Jane

Old 04-14-2007, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Von Doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegretto
I totally don't get Vasquez, though. His art is awesome, but he's just so disgustingly full of himself. He's so annoying about it, though.
He really is. I find his stuff hilarious and his art style unique, but for as much crap as he gives the goth crowd, he sure mopes and moans about himself a lot. Not to mention he looks like such a little weiner. And the bastard hasn't done a damn thing since ZIM. Lazy jerk.
Plus, ZIM wasn't even that great. He's had better stuff. He's so ceoncerned with his image as some ass-hole, anti-goth shit, that he's refusing to make good comcis. I really did like JtHM, though.

I think someone mentioned Y: the Last Man. That's amazing. The art is so great, and I can't wait for the next one to come out.

I'm also a huge Buffy fan, and so any comics involving the Buffyverse have my thumbs up. I just read the first part to the 8th season, and it's classic Joss Whedon.

Someone also mentioned Miller. Yeah, the guy's crazy now, but some of his stuff was AMAZING. The Batman comics he did just blew me away.

Sandman's a given. Gaiman is always ready to serve up something interesting and slightly derenged.