Old 02-18-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
I have unlocked all the clues. Now, how to get hearts?
If you've unlocked all the rare items by finding the clues.
You go back to the "Festival Booth" and click back on each rare to get them. :)

*If its hearts you need, you should visit the event games on the top navigation bar. Play "Play Chance!" or "Firecrackers" when the game is free and after the delayed time limit to play again. OR you can post around the Event Forum and talk to friends to gain hearts that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing View Post
Hey guys.
Can anyone tell me how many hours we have left till the event ends? I know this FAQ thread says
7pm Central Time Zone, but I have no idea how to look that up on that link that is next to it... :(
So I realy wonder when it ends, so I don't have nearly enough hearts to get
another item and then it ends before I can spend them, you know what I mean?
It is why they placed a "LINK" to the State/City of which ever Staff Member is running the event. Its located where they tell you when the event is ending--which might be today. They may extend it, you never know.

Click Here This is the current time for the Mod/Admin thats keeping the event open. You should focus on that time against your time zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post

I think it changed yesterday or something? It's .4 each post now (unless I'm mistaken).
Thats what my friend Xu told me. But I never heard of this increase. o _ o;
It wouldn't do much people good on the last day... Barely anyone of them got a full set right now. lol > # >;

Last edited by M i r o; 02-18-2010 at 09:27 PM..