View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 09-22-2014, 12:42 AM

Roleplay Information

The story will follow the sidekicks, along their journey. You can play a hero or villan if you like. Remember though, if you choose a hero, you will be turning evil at a point in the rp, so keep that in mind. The rp will focus around the DC and Marvel universes. This means you can choose a hero from either one as one to play, or create your own. At the same time, you can make a sidekick that has already been created, and play the next generation of someone under that name. I do ask that you be creative, so not everyone is running around with the same powers. If two characters are to close or such, I have the right to reject one or ask you to change it. Also, I want dedicated players, so if you are going to poof one page in, refrain from joining, I want this one to last. The school is a safe haven, a home for the students. Unless you are a special case, it is your choice to be there or not. Normally they will find you, not you find them. Either by seeing some worth in you, or by word of a hero.

If you choose to leave, there are..precautions they may take. Yes, they would have someone with mind abilities who could suppress or wipe out memories to protect the school. Outside of the school, students are to remain in human persona unless working with their hero. This means they are not supposed to talk about or mention the school, or go heroing off on their own. This is to protect them and the school. Dispite this, teens will be teens of course, rules are not always followed which makes it interesting. They can't tell anyone who they are or about the school or heros. Doing so, if they get caught, can result in being expelled and having memories erased.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 09-25-2014 at 05:50 PM..