Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 07-30-2014, 10:42 PM

After a significant time rolling her eyes and allowing the doctors to bandage her up Adaline had been relapsed from their care. It wasn't that she was against seeking medical attention and she did understand that she too ran the risk of a concussion- all clear on that front- but their were two vampires lurking around. Neither of which she wanted to get their hands back on Marin.

So she had taken up post in the small waiting room and told both of the vampire to screw off and let her take care of the blonde. Though maybe not in those exact words. though she would have no problem saying that to Rohan, and much much worse, she had a deep feeling that the blonde wouldn't have taken to being talked to like that lightly.

Though she doubted either had done just that she hadn't seen either in a little over an hour. Shifting away from the wall she had been leaning against she checked the girl over with her own eyes taking note of ll the place the doctors had bandaged her up. Weaver had told them that she had stopped a group of street kids from ganging up on the girl but there was a blankness to the doctor's eyes that told her he really didn't care.

" Help get yourself killed maybe. Do you have any self preservation?" She pushed back the annoyance that had crept into her voice. Brushing some strands of bight red hair out of her face hazel eyes took in the sadness o the girl's face. "Don't worry about it, if you hadn't noticed going up against monsters is kind of my M.O. I'm use to getting banged up. But what about you?"

He was hungry, oh so very hungry, the sent of Marin's blood had been a struggle to fight off and now with her being tended to he needed to feed. Luckily a hospitable was as convenient place an any to grab a very quick snack. Little Addy had made it clear that he was not leaving Marin alone and that she also wasn't letting him or their new little blonde friend anywhere near her.
That could develop into a problem but for now Marin was safe. Now he needed to find a nice blood bag. Though the thought unsettled something his stomach. Never was nothing that could truly substitute blood fresh from the tap.

(( Going to give Kry a chance to post before I do more with Rohan.))