View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 03-19-2012, 01:36 AM

Buying:

CIs: Most CIs, at a reasonable price. Please don't come in here thinking I will pay marketplace price, because that will definitely not happen. Will pay average price and a little extra. Tired of paying the ridiculous prices in the marketplace. Please post all items you want to sell here in the thread and ping me. You will have a response in 24-48 hours.

EIs: Most EIs, at a reasonable price. Please don't come in here thinking I will pay marketplace price, because that will definitely not happen. Will pay average price and a little extra. Tired of paying the ridiculous prices in the marketplace. Please post all items you want to sell here in the thread and ping me. You will have a response in 24-48 hours.

Guaranteed CI List:
This is the spot for people that are guaranteed a CI when it's released. As I am limited on funds everyone is only allowed to get one CI. Should there be extras for that release, then I will sell them as "first come, first serve" and I will announce if there are extras, please don't ask.
When trades are started you have 48 hours to add the gold and accept the trade, should you fail to notify me that you won't be able add the gold and accept the trade within that time frame, you forfeit the item. If you do notify me that you won't be able to accept the trade, I will give you more time. (If this seems unfair or unreasonable, please know that I am not doing this to be mean, but there are other people that want the CI too.)
To be added to the list you can PM me, or Ping me to your post.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

1. Ivvy
2. sadrain
3. Wish
4. *Hime*
5. Dystopia
6. Mnemosyne
7. Salvete
8. Precarious Fool
9. Suona

9 is about the capacity I have for the time being. Should there be extras, I can have an alternates list, but it it would be first come, first serve.

Reserve List:

As far as the items that come out between the monthly items, if I can donate for them I will. Those will strictly be a first come, first serve kind of thing. Sorry I can't set those in stone.

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 10-02-2017 at 04:28 PM..