View Single Post
PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck the Axe at the dude trying to choke you with it.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:13 PM

The ninja woke from a night of worry and stress; which she was sure had caused her to be ravenous. Due to fitful sleep she woke early enough to help Tifa make breakfast. She wrapped her robe around her, and headed down the stairs. She knew she was correct when she got to the kitchen to find the barmaid getting down the frying pan. "Morning Tifa. I'll help with breakfast today."

The girls made small talk while they cooked and made places at the bar. When the kids, and Barret came downstairs everything was ready. Tifa served the food as Yuffie took her place at the bar. She ate in silence as the others were talking amongst themselves. When Vincent walked in the door and called her over; she left her place without question. He probably wanted to talk about the kiss from last night. He had his hands behind his back, under his cape. "Whatcha want Vince?"

It was nearing night so Cloud decided to give Tifa a call. The phone rang; she answered this time. "Tifa. I just wanted to let you know that everything is going well. I had a good ride to Junon. The ship will probably take a month to get to Costa Del Sol. How have you and the kids been doing? Is anyone there?"