View Single Post
Bishalisious
💕Deliciously Sweet & Bishy💕

Old 05-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Soooo Mothers Day.... Currently I am resting & laying around with mom & my sisters relaxing after cooking Brunch & drinking soooooo many glasses of Mimosas. My middle sis brought my 13yr old neice with her but left my nephews at home with their dad. So its just us girls & my uncle who lives with my mom but he's upstairs tucked away in his room watching tv or on his computer scrolling through electronic equipment on Ebay from the 80's or early 90's. He has all kinds of electronic equipment & is sort of a handyman in the family & around the neighborhood. He can take apart & repair almost anything. He completely rebuilt this old school "boom box". The huge ones that ppl carried around in the 80's & that take like 15 Double D batteries with the duel cassette players. Yup, talkin basically vintage or maybe lets say its Retro. Either way its cool to see something still in use that cant be found or bought at any stores.

Me & my mom have conflicting body temperature preferences & I feel like she keeps her house too warm. So she'll get up to adjust the AC (she wont let us, her kids do the adjusting) then she'll go get the oscillating fans & sit one right by me & turn it on high, lol! Gotta love my mom. She caters to us but basically does it so we will stfu more than likely. When she comes to my house she always takes the throw blanket I have on the couch & covers herself up. I keep my house pretty chilly but she never complains. She still is outspoken as hell though & lil barbs blurt from her lips unexpectedly causing me & my sisters to look at her in shock like wtf?! But how do u politely tell the woman who still caters too & spoils her grown daughters that she is sometimes rude as fuck? YOU DONT! Lol. Well sometimes we have but then she looks and acts as if were ganging up on her & she gets defensive then upset...blah blah blah...shes taking us out of her will...blah blah blah...she's grown & she will say what she wants -_- Siiiiigh... Lol, she's never threatened to take us out of her will as yet though. But parental figures do NOT like to be challanged or questioned even if they are dead wrong in their actions & behaviors.

Like I've heard people say, older adults, drunks & lil kids literally say the first things that come to mind & hold nothing back & I believe Mothers are especially inclined to do this...ESPECIALLY, LOL!

Last edited by Bishalisious; 05-10-2015 at 07:19 PM..