View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-19-2016, 03:00 AM

Cal smiled, glad that at least one of his new cabinmates was friendly. "Thanks. My name's Cal, nice to meet you both. I'm a chameleon." It took a bit of effort to actually say it out loud, after being trained his whole life to never admit it.

Rosemary was deciding which room to choose when a vampire with mismatched eyes walked in and started bossing her around. "Woah, wait a second!" She held up her hands. She'd had enough of being bossed around by her father's pack, she didn't need it here. "Don't come in here and just start assuming things about me. You don't know what my powers are. For your information, I don't have the ability to manipulate emotions. I can feel them, but I can't change them. Which brings me to my second point: I can feel your frustration, probably because I'm half werewolf. I want to say up front that no matter what's in my DNA, I refuse to be associated with werewolves. I am fae, and that's all. And I promise not to read your emotions as long as I can help it. Sometimes I can't help it."