View Single Post
Kiba_Ryuun
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-30-2012, 12:52 AM

*stands on pulpit*
Oh, but living on your own DOES have its perks ;3 Many times I've had impromptu movie/drinking nights with friends up til 6 in the morning. You don't have to force yourself into making conversations just because you live under the same roof. You control your food intake/diet. I remember this one time when we had pizza for every meal for a week because the pizza place next door had a promo.

Just, the downside of living together doesn't show up immediately-- it's a slow process. You have to keep control of your responsibilities and not slack off. Skipping meals get really easy, no one cares if the living room's a mess, "I can work on my homework later"... I've seen many in our apartment move out before the school year is even over because they slipped up, whether academically or financially.

Oh my, now I'm hungering for shrimps and crabs ahhhh So many festivals happening tonight! Right now is Nuit Blanche (annual art festival) at Toronto, two cities away, and I would have gone if I only had company with me.