View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-12-2008, 10:03 PM

10. Breathe (continuation of Pain and Sport)

Shonasha let out a slow breath. He felt his throat constrict under the forceful hand as he swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry, "Calm down, your drunk."

Nimbus let out a frustrated laugh, the smell of bad wine wafted into Shonasha's face. "I believe you are the one that tempted me demon."

"You made a vow you are not keeping, what was I supposed to do? But by the looks of you, like this, that that vow is not the only you've broken." Shonasha peered into the young prince's crisp blue eyes, "What about your dead wive Nimbus?" It came out to accusingly. He knew that as soon as the bright eyes clashed and the grip on his neck tightened, squeezing out what air they still held.

"Don't you dare talk like you know anything demon. I've kept my vow to my wife. I will never love another woman as I love her."

"But of course that leaves every brothel boy open across the land huh?" Shonasha asked through a choke, "How convenient?" As the flash came back into Nimbus' eyes he quickly added, "But who can blame you, with a curse like yours?"

Nimbus loosened his grip on the demon's throat. Immediately he heard the air rushing into his gaping mouth. Lazily he lifted the other man's chin exposing the veins that ran through his neck, and beneath his fingertips felt the arteries quick-paced pump of blood. With his wide eyes, Shonasha seemed to much like some helpless animal, a rabbit who's weak neck could wring with an easy snap and be rid of him once and for all. "You offered youself to me in that bet, what's different now?"

Shonasha gave a breathless laugh, "I knew I was going to win."

Nimbus let go of the demon and stepped away, walking towards the fireplace, "You want trust but you're the least trustworthy person I've ever met."

"I thought offering my assistance in your little problem was a good idea." The demon said as he stood up, rubbing absently at his neck.

"I don't trust my lovers either,"

"Neither would I."