View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-22-2014, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Name:
Alex Takahashi
Weapon(s):
Steam powered rifle, gun-sword, and his actual "living" body.
Abilities:
Other then his ordinary enhanced strength due to the robotic parts of his body; he was originally really quick with his reflexes to avoid being hit many times. Although, it didn't mean he never got hurt since he was a bit of a clumsy person.
Bio:
Alex was originally born into a family of scientists who loved to invent new technology using steam power. It had seemed that their minds would always come up with some type of new machine that would be able to support either the family or others around the city of Gravenhague. Alex's mother and father had always been the one to be creating the bigger types of inventions such as ways to travel around the city or even travel outside of the city walls. While Alex; during his child years was always curious about everything around him. He enjoyed to take things apart and just learn about how they worked only to recombine different machines together and make them either better or just plain cause a huge disaster.
His mother and father had continued to warn their child not to touch any of their inventions but it seemed that no matter how hurt he had gotten from playing with them; it would only cause him to be all the more curious about learning more and more. By the age of 16, Alex was already covered in scars all over his body from head to toe from being injured due to how much of a curious person he was.
It wasn't until around the age of 19 did Alex's curiosity had gotten the best of him, he had ended up making his way over towards his parents' lab while they had been away within the military lab to create inventions for the war against the oil users. He had found what seemed to had been a large military steam weapon that his mother and father had been working on some time, rather then taking it apart though; he tested out it's power by looking around it all over. It was only a matter of time that he had accidentally ended up switching on the weapon and blasted nearly half his body off with the weapon itself.
Seeing and hearing their weapon go off, Alex's parents had rushed back to their lab to find that their son was on the verge of death already. Refusing to accept this, they had done whatever they could to bring their son back to life by hooking him up straight to as much technology as they could. Using the life support they had, it had taken weeks for them to build him half of his body back using the steam powered technology they had at their disposal. Luckily enough, they were able to do so and keep him alive to this day using that technology. Ever since that incident, Alex has learned to be much more careful with what he has touched and simply devoted his life to creating machines more carefully just as how his parents had done so.
Although, he tends to refuse to leave the home any longer ever since the death of his parents from the war. He fears that the people of Gravenhague will reject him because he was nearly more machine then human any longer. Although, part his mind still wishes to leave so that he could somehow stop the war going on and just have it so that the oil users and those who use steam would get along.
Appearance:

Other:
Most the gears and metal parts of his body is hidden from sight since he normally wears long sleeved hooded clothing. Although he also has stitches all over his body that makes him look as though he were wearing a fake skin like a puppet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGOTASf@n
Name:
Craig McCollister

Weapon(s):
Steam powered revolver, steel short sword

Abilities:
Left arm is Stronger than normal do to the fact it is steam powered. He is also quite intelligent when it come to steam-powered machinery.

Bio:
Craig was born and lived the first few years of his life on the edge of Gravenhague. His mother was a stay at home mom that took care of him and his older brother, while his father worked in a factory building machinery for the city. One day while he and his brother were playing outside, Craig was about 9, there was an attack from Oil-Users. Their mother did her best to keep them alive and safe but when the attack was done his brother was dead and Craig's left arm was gone. over the next year he and his father built him an arm to replace the one that was lost. Now that he is 21, he is looking to wipe out the Oil-Users and take revenge for his brothers life.

Appearance:

*NOTE: Left arm is steam-powered machine.

Other:
Revolver is attached to the wrist of his left arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyvok
Name: Annabell Ray
Weapon(s): 2 razor sharp fans & a simple pistol
Abilities: Incredibly fast, Amazing accuracy
Bio: Annabell's family was obsessed with the power of steam, and because of the constant abuse and neglect that she received from her parents huge involvement in the "steam war" in her adult life she chose to live steam free. She believes as long as she stays away from this "evil" as she calls it, she will be safe from all harm. Until one day when she finds herself dragged into the mess when the chemicals start to make her home less comfortable
Appearance:
Other: Runs a tea house near the edge of Gravenhague
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Name: Jared Talvas Nevarro
Weapon(s): Saw-Sword, Revolver, and a Rifle
Abilities: Technological Wiz with Steam, and a Skilled Fighter
Bio: Jared is an Aeronaut, one of the Few Remaining Steam-Knights of a Nomadic order. Jared's Speciality was Weapons Schematic's, and he's made great use of these in the War. However, Jared was Separted from the Main section of his group, in one of the outer cities, and has decided to return to his home, Gravenhague, to rest, and try to reconnect with the rest of his people.

While a Scientist, Jared has been trained in Combat, and has Modified/Designed his own Personal weapons. A Cold, and Calculative person, Jared has been known to show compassion and to those that deserve it.
Appearance:
Other: Has a Steam-powered Pet spider, Named Mombasa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe
Name:
Daedalus "D.D." Freight

Weapon(s):
Arepeating pistol, a sword disguised as a cane and a crossbow

Abilities: D.D. is a genius and very innovative when it comes to mechanics. He is an excellent marksman

Bio:At the age of three years, I was diagnosed with a mental disease known as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. ADHD for short. This means that I have a slight problem with things such as concentration and sitting still, hence my tendency to ramble. One would think that such a disorder would make life increasingly difficult, but was the exact opposite for myself and my parents. A blessing in disguise, in fact. My inability to pay attention to one thing allowed me to be exempt from school. This resulted in me being home schooled by my father, who taught me only interesting things, like mechanics and physics and such. I was so beguiled by these subjects that I found that I could actually force myself to concentrate on them. So, atleast my parents knew that when I grew up I would be able to find work for myself and for a while life was lovely. Then there was the accident.

While on the way home from the market, my father's auto mobile was involved in a terrible crash. I remeber that it was due to an attack by those "oil-lovers". Anyway, I was never allowed to sit in the front seat, next to my father. That seat was always my mother's and I thank the good Lord every day for the fact that she had chosen to stay at home. She would have been crushed had she been sitting in that seat, much like my legs. I had the horrible habit of putting my feet up on the seat, so that my upper torso was behind the driver's seat and my lower behind the passenger's. The accident itself is quite painful to remember so, to be brief, our auto-mobile was cut in half and crushed my legs with it. This resulted in the amputation of my right leg above the knee and my left leg above the ankle. Sounds particularly gruesome, does it not? It was, there was so much blood. I pity my father who had to see me like that and then explain it to my mother. Ah well...

I was in need of prosthetic legs if I ever wanted to walk again and, being of a middle class family, the cost of a good prosthetic promised to cripple my parents aswell. Thus, I had to settle for two wooden legs. I would be able to walk atleast, but with a crutch. And would never run or climb or jump. That sounded the most horrid thing to a 12 year old boy, but you must know that I was and still am a very determined person. I turned to all the lessons my father had told me about mechanics and applied a bit of physics to it. Then, I went searching through the scrap yards for a few month. Soon, I had all the materials I needed and soon after that I had a new pair of legs. Metal legs that are powered by steam! From the day I put them on until today, I've been running and jumping like any other person. Although I do keep a cane with me at all times, just in case.

So here we are 12 years later. That terrible incident lead to my current profession. It then lead to more money to ensure my parents safety and when they were settled I had enough money to purchase this workshop for myself. I try to stay far away from all this war nonsense, but sometimes that isn't possible. I've, therefore, contribute to it by fixing up anything broken, providing spare parts and occasionally making weapons. Quite the little tinker, aren't I?

Appearance:

Other:
He does have a tendency to ramble and go of topic. Other than items for the war, D.D. enjoys making steam powered toys and his shop is filled with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikublade
Name:Ryzon Eden
Weapons:Steampunk wing sword, Flame thower in right arm.
Abilities: Master swordsmen, He has 3 steampunk body replacements. Right arm and both legs. (So super strength in right arm and increased his lower legs abilities)
Bio: Ryzon was born and raised on an island five days journey from Gravenhague. His family had an expertise with swordsmenship and trainned the military. Growning up with swordmenship, Ryzon had gone above and beyond and mastered all the techniques. Tournaments were held and Ryzon would always come out on top. At the time the military was at war with unknown enemies and their military was at a losing point and needed more backup. Ryzon skills were notice and he was drafted into the war at seventeen years of age. Along with Ryzon, there were other young skilled fighters that were drafted. As they set sail to where the war was, a huge figure appeared out of the ocean and attacked their ship.They tried to fight back, but the enemy moved swiftly throughout the ocean and blasted right through the ship causing an explosion and destroying it. Ryzon's right arm and both of his legs got critically damage in the blast and he fell into the deep blue. The other young warriors were all knock unconscious and scattered throughout the ocean. Ryzon had got washed a shore onto Gravenhague. He was found and taking to the medical clinic. When he awoke his right arm and his legs were steampunk. He had lost his memories so he didn't understand was happening. He decided to escape the clinic and in doing so he struggled trying to get use to the steampunk replacements. He stumbled upon a martial arts dojo and collapsed since his body hadn't quite adapted to the steampunk. The ower of the dojo found him and took him under his refuge. As time went along the owner found out that he escaped from the clinic and that some of his body parts were replaced with steampunks. So the owner decided to take care of him and he taught Ryzon about steampunks and trainned him. One year later, Ryzon now just trains with the dojo owner and walks around the city observing the area.
Appearance:
Other: Ryzon likes to train on tall buildings away from the people

Last edited by happydeath; 01-24-2014 at 05:04 PM..