View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-22-2016, 01:45 AM

(>^_^)>~~SUNDAY~~<(^_^<)

Today's Prompt:
Dat Merchandise

Again, really don't have too much to put here. Merchandise can be fun, but I usually don't have the FUNds. <--- See what I did there?

Back when I was really into anime, if I liked a series, I just wanted everything. So I probably have some crazy stuff packed away. Like this Kodomo no Omocha drumstick kit...

Did I ever actually play with it? Nope. ... I wonder where it is.

So tonight I watched a 'Let's Play' for a game called 'That Dragon, Cancer'.

This is something I had read about in Game Informer some time back. As I remembered it, it was about the developer's son's real life battle with cancer and journey his entire family goes on. Like said, this was a while back and wasn't aware how the story had continued.

Saw it up on Youtube and thought i'd like to give it a looksee. ... It's a lovely little game, but heartbreaking and emotionally draining. My eyes were totally red afterwards.

The 'Let's Play' I watched was done by Bowling Otter and Lissy Sandwich. Some days later (this is written after the fact) I saw Jacksepticeyes playthough. I usually watch both channels for their goofiness, but both were very respectful with the material.

If you can deal with the feels, here they are:

Music of the Day
After watching the playthrough, I couldn't but help think of this song.

Tori Amos ~ 1000 Oceans