View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-13-2017, 01:24 AM

Despite already proclaiming that Moira hid in the vent, Vasileios still felt a thrill when she spoke and confirmed it for him. She did nearly do away with him this time. It was a far better try than the last and if not for his instincts, she might have succeed. "Oh, it was just a hunch I got. Only now do I know for sure." A rueful smile played over his lips as he looked toward the vent. With the steam, he couldn't make out what lay beyond the vent, but due to Moira's voice, he knew which one to look at now and he imagined he saw her face beyond. "But maybe it will praise you if I say I didn't know from the start? Or..." he paused as if indecisive, or just dramatic. "Maybe I did. Maybe this meeting was all a show, but you can never tell. Whether I lied or told the truth depends on what you think of my character."

Vasileios smiled to himself. He played an amusing game with words, but it didn't get him anywhere either. What to do, what to do? Since he promised not to kill her, he decided to tease Moira more instead. Walking along the water's edge, he gave it long, slow contemplative looks. This was what she wanted wasn't it? He felt thrilled. She tried to kill him. Oh, but she got close this time and that was wonderful. He never had more fun. At the last second, he turned away from the water though.

"Moira, Moira, Moira," he tsked. "I wonder dear, what did you do to the water? Ah, it's okay if I call you that right? After all, before long you will be my dear." For better or for worse. They said that right? "I'm a bit lonely having this conversation with you way up there so I don't suppose I could convince you to come down?" Vasileios brushed a hand against his hip, testing how easily he could disrobe completely. Just one little knot and the last cloth would be lost. But that wasn't even his goal at this point. The steam felt wonderful on his skin as if he already stepped into the warm waters, leaving droplets pooling at the tips of his hair, turned a steely grey in their wetness. And that enough should be a tease.