View Single Post
Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2012, 04:33 PM

((How shall we establish the S.C.A.H.A.T in this roleplay? I know how they originally got established in my story, but it won't work out on here! DX Also death, it is not a big deal...sometimes we have stuff that makes us forget things XD ))

Zero looked really serious, more to the point where it seemed he was wanting to attack someone. " I don't like it either...nor do I have any idea what she is up to." His mouth was sent into a scowl, then he turned to Hikaru. Zero was say something to Hikaru, when he heard something crash down the alleyway. "I'll be right back.." He walked down the alleyway only to find two little wolf pups and a older wolf pup looking at him. He brought them back with him, one was sleeping on his head since it decided it was going to fly up there, and the other wolf pup fell asleep in his arms, while the older wolf was walking towards Tsuki. He looked annoyed. "Does anyone have any idea what these are?" Zero was looking at Tsuki. "At least tell me that you do.."

((The creatures...wolf pups:

Older one: ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I have no earthly idea Zero..." Tsuki sighed and then looked at the one sleeping in his arms. She thought it was adorable and then looked down at the older wolf that sat by her. It didn't budge at all, and it looked like it was going to attack anyone who came near her.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-30-2012 at 04:41 PM..