View Single Post
JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lèvres d'entrer en collision lorsque la lune se lève.
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-04-2010, 06:52 AM

"You always say im perfect, but i dont think im even close" Cammille said with a smile and wraps her arms around him, pulling him closer. It was then that she heard her phone ring and sighed. Reaching in her pocket she smiled seeing "Daddy" on the screen. Slipping it open she looked at Isaac. "Hey Daddy." "Sweetheart! Where are you?" "At Isaac's" There was a silence on the end which she knew was her father smiling. Her father had always loved Isaac, since he made Cammi happy. "So you finally got back together?" Cammille blushed, her father knew her too well. "Yes Daddy." "Good Trent was an asshole." The woman let out a laugh and nuzzled Isaac's chest lightly. "I know, it just took me a bit to realize. I'll call you later okay?" "Alright, I wont wait up for you. Have a good time sweetheart." "Thanks Dad. Love you." "Love you too." Flipping the phone shut she slid it in her pocket. "Well my Dad's happy now." Cammille said with a chuckle.