View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 02:09 AM

Nova_Alchemist: well it IS almost autumn here. what about you? Also how long are you up for?

Sasuke took a second then responded "Sure, better than walking around in awkward silence" due to the couples behind them as they made their way down the blocks, it was closer to the head statues of the great hokages. So it would take them at least ten or fifteen minutes by walking, five if running. "Want to race? See who gets there faster?" Sasuke grinned like his old self in a way when accepting a challenge.

Ahna made sure to keep his hand within hers when she slyly smiled "Good because she's gone" Ahna winked waiting for him to look behind him to see that both Ichi and Sakura were gone. "Sakura and I had a long talk, she had more life in her eyes when she was with him rather than being depressed and quiet in the village. I explained that I would want to be kept in contact once a month by both if not one of them for saftey reasons. She is growing up, I was assured nothing was going to happen any time soon if you catch my meaning. And well that's it." Ahna wondered if this was too soon for Kakashi and no goodbye or if he would be angry with Ahna over letting a teenager run off with a man older than her and not mixed into a good crowd. Either way she waited.